Lakeshore Manor a beautiful ALF owned by a family and catering to families in Clermont is looking for a full-time resident aide or CNA that is passionate about this type of work. For more information contact Regina Manalili email@example.com or 352 989 5449.
Senior Helpers of the Villages is looking for CNAs & HHAs, for Lake, Marion and Sumter Counties.
$10 an hour compensation for Personal Care.
It is a new year and time for a rewarding job. Senior Helpers of The Villages is growing and adding new clients weekly.
If you are experienced, caring, dependable and have compassion, we want YOU! Experience with Alzheimer's and dementia very helpful.
Come be a part of our team, apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at www.seniorhelpers.com/thevillages. Senior Helpers is located at 8529 US Hwy 441, Leesburg, Fl.. 34788
LEVEL II FINGERPRINTINGBACKGROUND SCREENING
CURRENT TB SCREENING
ALZHEIMER/DEMENTIA RELATED CERTIFICATE 2 HOURS
HIV/AIDS CERTIFICATE 2 HOURS
Promise Hospital At The Villages-Job Listings
To apply go to: www.Promise-Villages.com
- Collection Specialist (Days) Full Time
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 6am to 6pm Full Time and Part Time
- Clinical Evaluator (Gainesville Market) Full Time
- Coder (Per Diem) Part Time
- House Supervisor (7pm-7am) Full Time
- RN-Clinical (7am to 7pm) - Per Diem Part Time
- RN-Clinical (7pm to 7am) Full Time
- RN-ICU (7pm to 7am) Full Time
- RN-ICU (7am to 7pm) Full Time
- Occupational Therapist (Per Diem Part Time
- Operating Room Aide Part Time
- Pharmacy Technician (Per Diem Days) Part Time
- Pharmacy Technician (Per Diem Days) Part Time
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT) (Both shifts) - Per Diem Part Time
- Sterile Processing Technician Part Time
- Surgical Tech Part Time
- Telemetry Technician/Unit Clerk (7pm to 7am) Full Time
- Unit Clerk (7am-7pm) Part Time
Premier Care Homecare is seeking a Community Liaison with established relationships involving: Hospital Case Managers, Discharge Planners, Social Workers, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Senior Care Facilities and more. Service area includes Lake, Marion and Sumter counties. Candidate must be an experienced individual with ability to promote our company and the home care services that we provide. Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, high energy individual with established relationships among local healthcare referral sources, with ability to generate qualified leads and bring in new referral sources.
1. MUST HAVE: At lease 1 year experience in sales/marketing capacities, with experience relevant to account acquisition and development in the health care field.
2. High school diploma. Associates or Bachelor's degree strongly recommended.
3. MUST HAVE: Superior ability to effectively comunicate and interact with customers, clients, co-workers, and all supervisors.
1. Market to, and build relationships with, community referral resources to offer home health care services across multiple patient populations.
2. Seek out new referral sources and act as a sponsor for community events to build relationships with community organizations, and to promote Premier Care Homecare services.
3. Give presentations to audiences of potential referral resources, clients, family members, and facility staff regarding a variety of topics regarding home care.
4. Ultimate goal of position is controlled and sustained company growth while maintaining and assuring high standards of services. This includes responding to requests in an efficient and professional manner, while reporting referral/employee comments and concerns to relevant supervisory staff.
5. This position will provide significant autonomy within the broad constraints of predetermined goals and objectives. Frequent planning and debriefing meetings will be required to interpret and communicate sales progress, including regular staff meeting to update all administrative personnel.
6. The Community Liaison will be required to initiate and/or conduct outreach activities within the community, seek out and develop potential avenue of business, identify new referral sources and nurture existing accounts as required.
Interested applicants can fax resume to Tanya Anderson at 352 365 7856, email to email@example.com or call 352 365 7850 for more information.
Superior Residences of Clermont is hiring...
Part-Time & PRN LPN
Apply in person to:
Superior Residences of Clermont
1600 Hunt Trace Blvd., Clermont, Fl. 34711
Fun Career! Product Demonstrator/Healthy Food Preparation/Sales
You will teach customers health and wellness through proper food preparation. You set up, tell our story, and take orders. We do the rest.
Our distributors perform informative and entertaining presentations on healthy meal preparation and sell our products at local venues.
Friendly and Energetic
Passionate about health and wellness
Pay range averages from $40,000-$65,000 but can exceed those ranges
Commission based position
Complete training provided - no experience necessary
Flexible schedules - weekends and weekday hours
How to Apply:
1. Qualified and interested allicants please call Leslie Sarmiento at 352 483 7600 x 230
2. Applicants must have reliable transportation, be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50lbs.
3. Must be at least 21 years old with no criminal history.
THRIVE DENTISTRY ONSITEtm
Thrive Dentistry OnSitetm , serving the Assisted Living/Memory Care market exclusively, is actively hiring part-time dentists and hygienists. The established patient base is located in North Lake County. Grow with us in meeting the needs of existing and new patients as we expand into the Ocala and South Lake County areas. Credentialed retired and semi-retired are also welcome. Please call 352-729-2142 for an interview.
My Local Network is dedicated to keeping our community informed of career and volunteer opportunities.
Have a career opportunity to share with the community?
Email us at: Careers@MyLocalNetwork.net